Invest in the Knowledge Quarter LiverpoolLocation: United Kingdom, Liverpool Price: £91,950
- 7% assured returns for 5-years by the Developer or owner occupier
- Located in the UK’s No. #1 city for buy-to-let yields
- Rental yields set to grow by 17.8% in the next 4 years
- Predicted market capital growth of 22.8% in the next 4 years (JLL)
- Proven developer with 17 years’ experience
- 24-hour concierge service & parking available
- Ready from Q3 2019
“The Rise” is split between two phases, phase one is student and phase two is residential. Student accommodation is Brexit proof as students nationally and internationally still want to come to Liverpool.
The Rise‘s proximity to the new hospital and bio-campus makes an ideal investment opportunity in an up-and-coming district of Liverpool that is underdeveloped. The Rise is a 3-minute walk from the new £500m Royal Liverpool University Hospital and will have ready-made tenant base, where numerous jobs are being created.
The Knowledge Quarter, Liverpool
- £1 billion Knowledge Quarter regeneration
- New £500m Royal Liverpool University Hospital (completion in 2017)
- The Linda McCartney Centre £4m regeneration project
- The Clatterbridge Cancer Centre £157m regeneration project
- The Dental Hospital and School of Surgery are receiving regeneration
The Rise’s proximity to the city centre means that it couldn’t be easier to enjoy the many bars, restaurants, venues, clubs and galleries Liverpool has to offer – without living amidst the hustle and bustle of the city centre nightlife. The Rise is also on a major route into the centre for great public transport connections but also located for a quick commute out of the city via main motorway networks.