Beautiful apartments in the Costa Del SolLocation: Spain, Alicante Price: £135,000
- 2 bed apartments in Villamartin are available from just €147,900
- 70% Mortgages Available
- Off plan – Completion March next year
- Golf courses and beaches close by
- Villamartin is an urbanisation and golf course in the Costa Blanca area of eastern Spain. The new devleopment lies in the municipality of Orihuela, in the province of Alicante in the Valencian Community, an area very popular with tourists.
- Villamartin is perfectly placed by Spain’s coast, one hour’s drive south of Alicante airport and a 20-minute drive north of Murcia airport. La Zenia beach is close by and the urbanisation is surrounded by multiple Championship golf courses and numerous Blue Flag beaches. The area is also home to El Limonar International School, which teaches in both Spanish and English – ideal for holiday home buyers, expats and local residents.
- The urbanisation is known for its central plaza located near to the Villamartin Golf Course. It consists of a bank, grocery store, doctor’s office, a variety of bars, night clubs, cafés and restaurants, plus a number of apartments. The plaza is built around a square populated with palm trees, as well as a communal swimming pool.
- As well as the communal gym and other amenities, demand from foreign buyers has opened up numerous family-friendly attractions in the local region, from golf to water sports and go kart tracks. The major attraction for both domestic and non-domestic tourism, though, is Spain’s climate, with some 300 days of sunshine a year and a 20 degree average annual temperature.
- 2 bed apartments in Villamartin are available from just €147,900. With mortgages available up to 70% LTV, don’t miss your chance to secure a bargain place in the Spanish sun!