Fabric Residence Liverpool – City ApartmentsLocation: United Kingdom, Liverpool Price: £79,950
- Prices from £75,950
- 8% Net Rental Return
- Liverpool’s Fabric District
- In the £1 Billion Regeneration Zone
- Next to the New £335 Million Royal Hospital
- Experienced Management Company
- Liverpool is a rapidly growing UK city, with a vast central shopping area, a diverse and exciting night time economy and one of the lowest cost of living levels in the country. With strong economic growth and an increasing population, demand for high quality rented accommodation is at an all-time high.
- Fabric District Residence is a new development designed to cater for the increasing demand for high quality residential property in Liverpool. It is located in Liverpool’s up-and-coming L3 postcode, home to Liverpool’s innovative Fabric Quarter and recently named one of the top areas for investment in the UK. Over £195m is being poured in the area, creating additional demand from tenants.
- The fully managed studio apartments are furnished to the highest standard, offering residents the best of city living at an affordable price and providing investors with a turnkey opportunity generating hands-off income.